Score Segment Comparison reports can be used to compare multiple series of score segments. To access this report, scores should be assigned to responses. To learn how to assign scores to emoticons, please refer this article >> Scoring.
To access this report, go to Analyze >> Score Segment Comparison
Click on the downward arrow on the top right corner to add filters and configure the report.
Select the Emotion Sensor® from the drop down in front of Survey (1) and relevant questions from the drop down in front of Question (2) and click Add (3)*. Enter an appropriate name to identify the segment and click on Load segment in a widget.
*To add more than one survey and question pair to one segment, select the rest of the questions from the drop down and add.
*To add more than one widget to the report, please follow the above process.
Give a name to identify the report and click Save Report. This will persist the report in Current Reports (1) drop down.
To change report name or update the report or delete the report, use the options given in (2).
To apply Enterprise Hierarchical filters to the whole report at once, select the necessary levels from Emo Signature drill down type (3)
- Segment – Select the segments from the drop down in front of Segment
- Group by – Available options to group by are: Daily, Monthly, Enterprise Hierarchy, Enterprise data, Country, City
- Point labels – Tick this box to see the point labels
- Percentage – To see the breakdown in percentages, tick this box.
- To download the chart as an image, click on this icon and select the format in needs to be downloaded
- Table view of the segments is displayed just below the graphs
- To see how the calculations are done, click on the Breakdown icon
- Click on the Overall Score Comparison to collapse the trend chart below the table
- To add more widget to the report, click on Add widget button and follow the same process
- To Drill Down Score Reports Into Individual Level, mouse hover to points in the drawn graph and click responses count link. Then individual responses report is loaded as popup.