To view the performance of a campaign, go to Visualize > Campaigns.
Select the Emotion Sensor® from the drop-down in front of Survey and Refresh. Select the campaign type (Emali/SMS) from the drop-down in front of Channel.
To compare two or more campaigns’ performance of one channel (either Email/SMS), select the Emotion Sensors® from the drop-down in front of the Survey.
- Delivered – Number of emails received
- Opened – Number of people who opened the emails, as a percentage of the people who received the email
- Clicked – Number of people who clicked on the survey link, as a percentage of people who opened the email
- Responded – Number of people who responded to the survey, as a percentage of people who clicked on the survey link
To download the campaign summary as an image, click Download as an image button.
- Population Size – Number of respondents of a defined group, from whom information is being collected for data driven decisions. In an email/sms campaign, this is the number of email/sms recipients
- Sample Size – The size of the sample that represents subset of the statistical population
- Confidence Level – Indicates the probability, with which the estimation of the value of a statistical parameter in a sample survey is also true for the population
- Margin Of Error – The percentage points by which the result value of the sample will differ from the real population value
To download campaign statistics as an image, click Download as image button.