To create a Score Overview Report, first create an Emotion Sensor® with scores. To add scores, please refer the article on add scores to emoticons.
Add segments to the report
Go to Score Overview report under Analyze in the menu.
Select the Emotion Sensor® from the drop-down in front of Survey and the questions from the drop-down in front of Question that need to be added to the segment and hit Add.
When the questions are added, it appears as below (1). Add a meaningful name in the box provided to identify the segment and click on Load segment into table.
Once all the segments are created and loaded onto the table, add a Report name and Save the report so it can be reused.
When the report is loaded, it looks as below.
- The report can be grouped by either Enterprise Hierarchy or or Enterprise Data.
- Pre-defined scale to identify the score buckets.
- Name of the Emotion Sensor®
- Average Segment Score – Points to the score value in the meter and provides the same as a percentage too. Therefore users can get a better understanding as to where the score lies in the given scale. The scale can be predefined from the back-end, which is also shown for easy reference.
- Segments Score – Illustrates scores of each segment in a graphical format.
- Segment – Shows the score values of each segment with scores broken down into question level. This table also shows the response counts of each group (in this scenario, the groups are Global Unit, Local Unit, Other and Total)
To reset a created report, click Reset Button
To delete a created report, click the Delete button.
To share the report, click on Overall Share and enter the relevant details in the pop up.
To hide the N/A columns tick the box in front of Hide N/A Columns.
To hide the N/A rows tick the box in front of Hide N/A Rows.