Email Campaign Status
There are 8 types of status available in the email campaign. We can send the emails and check campaign details by filtering data from these statuses.
- All: To see all user status for sent emails.
- Delivered: To see only delivered user details for sent emails
- Responded: To see who has submitted emotes for embedded Emotion Sensors®
- Delivered and not opened: To see delivered but who has not opened the delivered emails.
- Delivered and not clicked: To see delivered but not clicked on the
embedded URL or questions in the email.
- Delivered and not responded: To see delivered but who is not responded for the email by submitting emotes for the embedded Emotion Sensor®
- Opened: To see user details who has open the received emails.
- Opened and not clicked: To see opened the emails but not clicked on embedded Emotion Sensor® URL or question in the email.
- Opened and not responded: To see opened and but not responded by submitting emotes for Emotion Sensors®
- Clicked and not responded: To see the user details who has clicked on Emotion Sensor® URL or embedded questions but not submitted emotes for Emotion Sensors®.
- Not delivered: To see user details who have not received/ delivered the sent emails
SMS Campaign Status
There are 3 types of status available in SMS campaigns.
- All: To see all types of status for sent SMSs.
- Responded: To see responded user details who is submitted emotes from Emotion Sensors® for received SMSs
- Not responded: To see user details who has not responded for the embedded Emotion Sensors® by submitting emotes.