Engagement alerts used to inform the client when they have unsatisfied users.
Using the engagement rules, the client gets an email or an SMS when their users react to an unsatisfied response.
Add Engagement rule
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<cepRule id="1" timeWindow="5">
<subject>You have an Unsatisfied Customer at .........|
<body><![CDATA[Dear ........ Management Team,
Please note that you have an unsatisfied customer at ......... who can be contacted on $$loyalty_Telephone_value$$.
Please contact the customer on $$loyalty_Telephone_value$$ to address how you can meet their needs.
Thank you. <br>
- <name>percepticDrillDown</name> : Questions in the survey
- <operator>eq</operator> <value>“q5628”</value> : Question Id which includes unsatisfied responses. (ex: How would you rate your overall satisfaction with the service you received?) This question’s id is “ q5628“.
- <derivedValue>emoteNumericValue</derivedValue> <operator>gd</operator> <value>0</value> : Numeric value of the Unsatisfied response (ex: The above question has the following responses and numerci values
Satisfied –> Numeric value =-1
Ok –> Numeric value =0
Dissatisfied –> Numeric value = +1
This condition will trigger on when user clicks on the response which is greated than 0.
- <engagementActions> <action> <type>email</type> : Type describe how the management team get the alert when there’s an unsatisfied user. Type can use both email and SMS. if the type change to SMS, the receiver’s email address should be changed into contact number <to>firstname.lastname@example.org</to> should changed into <to>+94712345677<to> (contact number with the country code)
- <subject>You have an Unsatisfied Customer at ………|Emojot</subject>: This describe the email subject
- <body>….. </body> : This contains email body, adding $$loyalty_Telephone_value$$ allows management team to contact the particular unsatisfied user. This captured through the loyalty fields. Any loyalty value can be include in the email body using the above format.
The above rule should be added to the Engagement rules in the dashboard Engage section. After saving the rule, Go to a particular survey edit section and select that engagement rule from the Publish section and update the survey.
When the user selects the unsatisfied response in the particular question, the management team (whose email address or contact numbers are mentioned in the rule) will get an email or an SMS as an alert.
Engagement alert report
Go to the Engagement Alerts in the dashboard Engage section, It contains filters and all the details relevant to the unsatisfied users.
Select the Emotion Sensor® from the dropdown and select the loyalty fields which allow contacting the unsatisfied users. Enabling emosignature allows to filter users through the emosignature path. The date filers use to filter out the emoted date.
To download the report in Excel format, click on Export.
Unsatisfied user details
- Question: The question, that unsatisfied users responded for.
- Response: Response that unsatisfied user selects as a response.
- Time: Emoted/Responsponted time.
- Receiver: Receiver’s email or contact number which is mentioned in the engagement rule.
- Telephone: Emoter’s contact number which selected from the Select Loyalty Fields in the Filter section. This field can be changed using the filters.
- Emoter Journey: By clicking on that icon, the particular user’s journey can be viewed. (That user emoted surveys and survey questions with responses and feedbacks).
- Resolution: Use to add comments to understand whether the situation resolved or not. (Ex: After contacting the particular unsatisfied users, mention it as a comment to understand)
After adding a resolution to a particular user it shows in a different color to figure out the resolution added users and others.