All you need to know about getting started on Emojot platform;
Log into Emojot platform
Login to the platform using this url: https://emojot.com/login Enter your username/password and hit Sign in.
Home page view
What you see on the home page, differs from your user role. Available user roles are;
- Administrator: Can access for all features in the system
- Manager: Cannot create user accounts
- Reviewer: Cannot create sensors and create user accounts. Only can see the analytics for assigned sensors
- Orchestrator: Can not see the analytics
- Surveyor: Only can access for set the Enterprise Hierarchy
Log out from the dashboard
Click on the hamburger menu at the top left corner to open the menu.
Click on the username (in the below example, IDEALSURVEYS) to open the drop down options. Select LOGOUT to log out from the dashboard.
What’s on the menu
- My Surveys: All the Emotion Sensors® available on the account can be seen here
- Visualize: Analytics such as Emolytics, Campaigns, etc. are available here
- Analyze: Advanced analytics such as Score Analysis, Sentiment Analysis, etc. are available under this
- Comm-center: Admins can communicate/share emails/smss through Comm-center
- Incidents: Admins can track and resolve the issues reported by their users through Incident Management
- Engage: Various ways of enageging with the respondents are available under this menu item such as Engagement Rules, Engagement Alerts, etc.
- Settings: All the account settings such as Enterprise Hierarchies, User Management, etc. as well as Emotion Sensor® settings such as Mobile Skins, Emoting Tokens, etc. are available here
- Help: Help portal and Report an Issue options are available here